Energylinx News

August 21, 2018

Energylinx is now selling Tonik Energy's 2 Year Greenest Fixed

Tonik Energy has launched a new dual fuel energy tariff today (21/08/2018) called "2 Year Greenest Fixed".

Who is Tonik Energy

Tonik Energy is a renewable energy supplier who has the admirable goal of cutting energy bills by 50% by 2022. Tonik Energy plan do this by using smart technology to deliver affordable and sustainable energy to their customers' homes.

Tonik Energy is part of the Energy Switch Guarantee. This is a commitment that promises a speedy and safe switch from one energy supplier to another.

The product features of the new Tonik Energy price plan is as follows:

2 Year Greenest Fixed:

• 24 month Fixed Price tariff.
• Available for Dual fuel & Single Fuel Electricity; Unrestricted & Economy 7 metering.
• 100% renewable electricity + 10% green gas + offset the carbon dioxide emissions from the remaining 90% of fossil fuel gas used in the household - 'carbon offset'.
• No exit fees and 3% interest reward

2 Year Greenest Fixed is for sale on Energylinx. You can use our website to arrange a switch to one of these tariffs or call one of our lovely energy advisors on 01259 220000.

Posted on August 21, 2018 at 03:00 PM