Energylinx News

May 8, 2018

Tonik Energy Launch Two New Tariffs

Tonik Energy has launched 2 new dual fuel tariffs today (08/05/2018). The tariffs are Green 18 and Greenest 18 and both are 18 months fixed term.

The features for each of the new energy tariffs is outlined below:

Positively Green 18

• Available for Dual Fuel Customers only
• 18 month Fixed Price tariff
• Positively Green 18 is 100% renewable electricity
• No exit fees and 3% interest reward

Positively Greenest 18

• Available for Dual Fuel Customers only
• 18 month Fixed Price tariff
• Positively Greenest 18 is 100% renewable electricity + 10% green gas + offset the carbon dioxide emissions from the remaining 90% of fossil-fuel gas used in the household - 'carbon offset'
• No exit fees and 3% interest reward

Tonik Energy is a renewable energy supplier and has the goal of cutting energy bills by 50% by 2022. Tonik plan to do this by using smart technology to deliver affordable and sustainable energy to their customers' homes.

Tonik Energy is part of the Energy Switch Guarantee. This is a commitment that promises a speedy and safe switch from one energy provider to another.

Tonik Energy's tariffs have no exit fees and it pays 3% interest on credit balances.

Positively Green 18 and Positively Greenest 18 are both available for sale through Energylinx. You can use our website to arrange a switch to one of these tariffs or call one of our lovely energy advisors on 01259 220000.

Posted on May 8, 2018 at 10:00 AM