December 12, 2017
Energylinx is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant. The role is based at our head office in Alloa, Clackmannanshire and offers a competitive salary.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the December 22nd deadline.
Established in 2002, Energylinx Limited is one of the UK's largest energy comparison websites.
Passionate about saving our customers money on their energy bills, we've have made it our mission to make the process of comparing and switching energy suppliers as straightforward as possible.
We run an affiliate partnership programme and have over 5000 partners. We also power the energy platforms for some of the biggest companies in the UK.
Our new account assistant will be entitled to 28 days holiday, a workplace pension and access to Perbox as employee benefits scheme. Perkbox offers a range of rewards such as; free mobile insurance, cheap cinema tickets and money off hotels.
This new position of Accounts Assistant has been created to provide the Finance Director with support all aspects of financial and management accounting. The role encompasses transactional processing for both purchases and salesof the business, maintenance of the respective ledgersand improving existing processes, procedures and controls. The role would ideally suit an individual who has experience of working within a small company environment who possesses a broad range of skills and is capable of working under their own initiative.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and processing of sales invoices.
• Credit control including customer credit checks and collections.
• Processing supplier invoices to the purchase ledger.
• Ensuring the sales and purchase Ledgers are up to date and reconciled monthly.
• Ensuring that all payment runs are processed in a timely & efficient manner
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Statutory returns to a draft status - National statistics, VAT
• Answering any financial queries both internally and externally
• Making sure all DD, SO and credit card payments are processed
• General ad-hoc duties
Skills, Competencies & Qualifications:
•Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Intermediate user of Excel and Word
•Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not essential
•Excellent interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills
•Ability to engage with senior stakeholders in the business
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organisational and problem-solving skills
• Proactive and ability to work on own initiative
• Team Player
• Attention to detail
• Organised - logical approach to work
Posted on December 12, 2017 at 09:20 AM