October 10, 2017
Energylinx is seeking a Microsoft Office whizz to join our team as an Assistant Pricing Analyst/Data Processor. The position will be based at our head office in Alloa.
The new team member will be instrumental in assisting in the day-to-day pricing operations of the business and helping the pricing team upload the latest energy price information into a central database. In addition, they'll provide pricing support to staff, customers and partnering organisations.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week. Flexible between 9am - 6pm Monday and Friday.
Benefits: The hourly rate is £9 per hour. You'll be entitled to 28 days holiday and have access to an employee benefits scheme run by Perkbox.
Main Duties will include:
* Receiving, converting and uploading energy supplier prices into a central database.
* Providing day to day assistance to the pricing team as directed by the Pricing Team Manager.
* Responding directly and promptly to supplier correspondence received in respect of submitted price matrix queries.
* Answering the telephone promptly, dealing with routine enquiries and taking appropriate messages
* Typing documents/reports, filing, developing and maintaining supplier records using Excel and Access software.
* Co-working with other pricing support and customer services staff
* General administrative assistance to the team
* All other such tasks as may be reasonably expected as instructed by the management team or Pricing Team Manager.
Requirements of Position:
* Good knowledge level of Microsoft Office products - particularly Microsoft Excel
* Normal hours of work 9am until 5:00pm Monday to Friday. However require to be able to work hours as required between the core hours of 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday
* Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
* An organised individual able to work to deadlines
* Proactive and ability to work on own initiative
* Team Player
* Attention to detail
* Organised - logical approach to work
* Tact and diplomacy
* Professional manner
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Assistant Pricing Analyst/Data Processor
Or you can send them by post to:
The E Centre
Closing Date: Friday 20th October 2017
Posted on October 10, 2017 at 02:04 PM